This month we take a brief trip past the South of France and some interesting happenings at this year’s Cannes Lions Advertising Festival (aside from our win in the Creative Data category – the first of its kind for a WA agency!); learn about Millennials’ preference for crypto over rewards points; why brands are uptight about strategy; the future of advertising; and more.
- Marketers need to ‘reimagine’ the Australian Dream in order to connect with consumers.
- Aussie Millennials are more keen on Crypto than loyalty points.
- Girls rule at Cannes Lions – things are changing for women in marketing.
- Pundits expect Amazon to shake up the Google-Facebook ad duopoly.
- Instagram announces a new video app to directly compete with YouTube and Snapchat.
- Highlights from Apple’s WWDC 2018 – psst, apparently it’s all about software.
- Instagram’s gorgeous, immersive Es Devlin experience is the most powerful thing you’ll see in Cannes.
- Experts weigh-in on the future of advertising.
- Marketforce’s world-class digital capability behind WA’s first Cannes Creative Data Lion.