This month we take a look at how long video ads need to be to be effective; the rise of mobile in media consumption; Snapchat’s dabble in augmented reality advertising; six numbers that should guide your strategy; and more.
- How long should it be? An examination of ad length: 15 vs. 30 secs provides the most up-to-date testing on video length effectiveness.
- The 5 takeaways that actually matter…from Facebook F8.
- EyeQuant is training software to predict how irresistible banner ads will be to human eyes. Welcome to the future of AI-powered marketing.
- Four months on: How Facebook’s algorithm change has affected publishers.
- 24% of all media consumption around the world is expected to be on mobile this year!
- Vegemite makes e-commerce play with a new range of merchandise.
- Snapchat is running a new augmented reality ad to promote 20th century Fox’ latest subversive superhero film Deadpool 2.