Avivo’s ‘R Word’ campaign has been singled out as an award winning piece of social marketing by some of the world’s top advertising award shows.
The campaign, designed to raise awareness and educate users of about the use of the R word, recently received finalist nominations from the US based One Show awards (Social Media category), and the New York Festival (Public Service Communications: Digital / Interactive – Websites & Social Media).
Closer to home, the campaign was also crowned Best of Show in the Digital Campaign category at the Perth-based Campaign Brief Oasis Awards, held at the Crown Resort on Friday 13th April.
The fact that our locally produced campaign is getting the attention of some of the world’s leading marketers and advertising professionals is not only reassuring, it also brings us one step closer to helping everyone understand the impact the word has.
In just over a month of online activity, the campaign has resulted in some impressive levels of engagement;
- 62% of Twitter video recipients watched their message
- 10,363 video views in the first week
- Global engagement from over 30 countries
- National news coverage, with over $200K of earned media from day one.
- Widespread sharing from health and disability advocacy groups
Visit therword.com.au and help spread our message to the world.